IMAGINE 2 FLAT ACRES OF PRIVACY & SECLUSION - STUNNING NEW GUINEA ROSEWOOD KITCHEN + MULTIPLE CAR ACCOM + HORSE STABLES + FRUIT TREES
Nestled on 2 level acres of beautifully established gardens and a bountiful of fruit trees, this secluded rural property accessed via electric gates is located around 12 minutes to Gordonvale and approx. 35 minutes to the city centre, making it ideal for those buyers seeking a private retreat with space, tranquility and room for horses.
This well-constructed low maintenance clay brick residence offers 3 very generous bedrooms plus office/room, two spacious bathrooms with Western Red Cedar walls (main bedroom with ensuite featuring clawfoot bath), open plan living and dining areas, vast beautifully appointed New Guinea Rosewood kitchen highlighted by generous bench and cupboard space and quality Ilve and Miele appliances, plus large laundry with New Guinea Rosewood cabinetry.
- Bullnose Colorbond roof with 2.2 m verandahs on all sides
- Ducted vacuum system, 2.7metre high ceilings and tiled floors throughout
- Separate large 56m2 block stables with power, shower and toilet (potential to convert to a Granny Flat)
- Large concrete horse wash bay area plus single carport
- Bountiful variety of native trees, scrubs and Bromeliad gardens with many unusual species
- 5KW micro-inverter solar panels
- 5KW diesel generator with large remote fuel tank
- 800mm well with Grundfos constant pressure pump can provide unlimited water supply for underground irrigation lines
- Large 13m x 4m carport and entertainment area
- 10,000 litre water tank with town water connected
- Large 300L Solarhart hotwater system with electric booster
- 1.2m wire mesh galvanized fence with top bar on perimeter all round