WALK TO THE BEACH FROM THIS LARGE 270m2 CONTEMPORARY HOME ON 844m2! 4 BEDROOMS + STUDY + 3 LIVING AREAS! SIDE ACCESS FOR A BOAT!
You’ll love strolling down to the secluded beach at Trinity Park when you live in this popular beachside community in Coastline Parade. This contemporary 3-year-old home enjoys a lovely outlook, located opposite a large private nature reserve.
You’ll love the size of this large family home with 270m2 of total floor area boasting 4 generous bedrooms + study area and 3 separate living areas; perfect to keep everyone happy in the family!
You’ll also love this size of the block – 844m2 and level – a rarity to find such a block of this size on the Cairns beaches – room for the children to play and add a pool, with the bonus of double gate side access for a boat/trailer!
With quality contemporary finishes throughout, multiple living and entertaining areas, and a superb beachside location, this home is a must to inspect!
- 4 Spacious bedrooms + study area (main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe)
- Large open plan living/dining area + separate media/family room
- Separate activity area for children to play
- Galley-style kitchen with walk-in pantry, stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances including canopy rangehood and dishwasher
- Outdoor entertaining patio + rear timber deck
- Fully split-system air-conditioned (9 air-conditioners in total)
- Quality gloss porcelain tiled floors
- 5kW Solar Panels with Inverter
- Large 844m2 block with double gate side access for boat/trailer, etc
- Fully fenced backyard with established gardens – room for a pool and space for children to play
The Bluewater Marina and Bluewater Bar and Grill is just 2 minutes’ drive away for great dining and if you have a larger boat, check the options with renting or buying a berth, as you have marina access to The Great Barrier Reef with everything that it has to offer.
Holy Cross Primary School, Trinity Beach State School, Smithfield State School and Trinity Anglican School are all located within a short drive, with excellent shopping and cinema at Smithfield shopping centre plus a plentiful array of restaurants and cafés situated nearby.
No open homes, so for a private inspection, contact Exclusive Listing Agent: Katy Zhou of GBR Realty on 0402 026 077